CNC Hydraulic Turret Punch Machine
The T30 CNC hydraulic turret punch machine is side positioning and thick turret with a sleeve structure, and features accurate positioning, excellent guide and a high precision. Designed with an adjustable gap worm gear mechanism, it is applicable to all kinds of stamping processes.
The punch machine is designed with a German H+L top-grade hydraulic system, and thus, offers a stable performance and low energy consumption. In addition, a German SIEMENS 802DSL special CNC system is used, which is powerful and easy to operate.
Features of CNC hydraulic turret punch machine
| Type || T30 |
| Nominal force || kN || 300 |
| Max. machining sheet (One time repositioning included) || mm || 1250×2500 || 1250×4000 || 1250×5000 || 1500×4000 || 1500×5000 |
| Max. sheet thickness || mm || 6.35 |
| Max. punching diameter || mm || φ88.9 |
| Station number || pc || 30 |
| Punching accuracy || mm || ±0.10 |
| Number of slide strokes || hpm || 600/900 (Optional) |
| Max. Speed || m/min || 106 |
| Frame type || |
| Closed-type |
| Throat depth || mm || 1275 || 1275 || 1275 || 1525 || 1525 |
| Number of control axis || pc || 4 |
| Turret speed || r/min || 30 |
| Max. punching diameter of index station || mm || φ88.9 |
| Machine power || kW || 25 |
| Max. sheet weight || kg || 156 || 156 || 210 || 210 || 235 |
| Air pressure || Mpa || 0.55 |
| Outline Size (FB×LR×H) || mm || 5050×2700×2010 || 5050×4200×2010 || 5050×5200×2010 || 5650×4200×2010 || 5650×5200×2010 |
- An advanced and reliable hydraulic drive system can automatically select the stroke corresponding to different metal sheet thicknesses, making it easy to achieve special processes such as louver and blanking.
- The punching machine is equipped with an auto hydraulic overload protection device, and guarantees a consistent pressing force for quality products.
- The turret punch machine is a FANUC 0iP control system.
- Index stations feature a worm gear structure with a maximum punching diameter of Ф88.9.
- The dual turret is a long insert structure ensuring the coaxiality of the punch and die, which ensures a long service life for the punch machine and turret.
- Imported pneumatic and hydraulic components guarantee the reliability of the machine.
- Imported ball screws with long travel, and linear guideways ensure transmission precision.
- The worktable with hard brush and steel ball reduces machine noise and shock and protects the work piece surface.
- The machine is straight-side frame, which is annealed for eliminating inner stress.
- The clamps feature an auto protection function, an in the protective zone, will only excise movement without punching action for continuous operation.
- Centralized lubrication device provides lubricant oil to the desired points to reduce friction between paired elements, thus extending the punch machine service life.
- The punch machine's station layout consists of A, B, C, D, which is convenient for the customer and saves the machine tool cost.
- Common requirement is for site foundation preparation and machine installation is simple.